The State Portal acts as a one stop access for all information pertaining to the Government of Nagaland. All Departmental data are compiled & presented through the portal under web coverage which is accessible at www.nagaland.gov.in. As on 5th October 2014 report, the State of Nagaland is now ranking 2nd in the country in e-Transaction exclusively on State Portal & State Services Delivery Gateway.
The objective of the State Portal & SSDG scheme are as follows:
- Providing easy access anywhere and anytime to Government Services.
- Reducing the number of citizen visits to Government offices / Departments for availing various citizen centric services.
- Reducing administrative burden and service fulfillment time & costs for the Government, Business and Citizens.
- Reduce direct interaction of citizen with the Government and encourage ‘e’-interaction and efficient communication through the State Portal.
- Enhance perception & image of the Government and delivery of services through Common Service Centres (CSCs) by availing the common infrastructure facilities such as
- State Wide Area Network (SWAN), State Data Center(SDC) etc.
- Promote uniform web interface across Government Departments and to build synergies with the National Portal of India (NPI) using the National Service Delivery Gateway (NSDG).
- Publish static data and provide information to all Government Departments in line with the guidelines of the Central Government.
- Application form with integrated online payment for NCS and allied Services under Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).
- Application for NEC Scholarship under Higher Education Department.
- Application for Birth & Death Certificates for Department of Economics & Statistics.
- Application for Duplicate Certificate for Nagaland Board of School Education
- Verification of marksheets under Nagaland Board of School Education.
- Application for student’s scholarship under Department of Technical Education, School Education and Higher Education.