The Common Service Centre project acts as a delivery point for the citizens to access Government to Citizen (G2C), business to citizen (B2C) and business to business (B2B) services in remote areas. The Common Service Centers are now covering all the districts of Nagaland.
The Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) were imparted training on operation and maintenance of CSCs and the following online services are being delivered through Common Service Centre:
Government to Citizen Services (G2C):
- Birth & Death Certificate registration
- Application for issue of Duplicate Certificate (NBSE)
- Application for State Scholarship, NEC Scholarship
- PAN Card application and Printing of UID-Aadhar Card
- Indian Passport Application Form
Business to Customer Services (B2C):
- Data Card, Mobile Bills, DTH Recharge
- CSC online Bazaar
- Microsoft e-learning
- DTP Works
- PC, Laptop repairing & formatting / Instant passport photo
- Software uploads / installation – MS Office, Photoshop , Operating System.
- Train and flight tickets and downloads
- Insurance schemes and Premium payment
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Courses
Business to Business services (B2B) :
- Cell as a promotional medium for other business organization.
- Banking Correspondent (BC) at Village Level. Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) are operating as BC for opening of bank accounts, deposits and withdrawal in their respective Areas.
- Central Govt., State Government, Private, Entrepreneurs, NGO’s Project assistance through CSC Cell i.e, providing information, survey assistance.etc.